Are you interested in pursuing a new area of Optics?
- Vivid Optical are currently working with an Independent chain on a group who are seeking an Optometrist for a professional services and business development role.
- This is a unique opportunity that would involve an experienced Optometrist working as part of a team of Optometrists', support staff and a clinical development team.
What would this role entail?
- You would be responsible for the development of clinical optometry services, and provide leadership to resident Optometrists by ensuring the highest standard of patient care is given and indeed quality of practice.
- To support colleagues in the implementation of professional development programmes that achieves high quality service delivery.
- Development of training programmes, a real opportunity to make a difference and implement what you believe would benefit the business.
Why should you apply?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Company car
- Great bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR email@example.com
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500