Specsavers in Runcorn, Cheshire are looking for an ambitious Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Runcorn, Cheshire – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• An annual salary of up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
• A strong store performance-based bonus scheme
• Full or part time hours considered
• 36 hours over 4 days – alternate weekends or set weekend day
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Free parking
• Working alongside an experienced team
• Supportive directors for both partnership and clinical progression
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be. We also support professional development to become a partner, one of our directors is a partnership mentor and assessor so you would be in good hands!
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.firstname.lastname@example.org