Hope everyone is keeping safe during these unprecedented times!
There is one company in particular who wishes to have all communications open for anyone who would be interested in hearing further of their vacancies for once practices run back to normal.
They’re a great Optical Company that have 25 minute testing times, have DO's present in this practice at all times, have the potential to make £70K collectively and can offer stability and financial security for the future.
Here’s what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £65,000
- Clinical Store:
- MECs, Glaucoma Screenings, Diabetic Screenings and Catarract Referrals with the Hospital
- Great Equipment - Nidek everything and OCT
- Competitive Bonus - up to £5,000 per annum
- Flexible with Rota - Part Time / Full Time
- 33 Days Holiday Collectively
- Full Training and Support in accruing further qualifications for their Optoms
- Long Standing Team - Great Support Staff and DO's in store
- Varied Demographic - Young, old, families, a real mix in Weymouth!
- Relocation Bonus Available - Up to £5,000!
- Weymouth is a beautiful Seaside Town, has a lovely sandy beach dotted with colourful beach huts and Georgian houses
- Only a 40 minute drive from Poole / Bournemouth
- Easily get a Ferry to France if you're bored for a couple of days!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position