Looking to advance your Audiology career? Ever wanted to work within the private sector with a independent company at the forefront of technology? Look no further!
Instead of 45 minutes you have an hour and a half to assess a patient which does wonders to the reach of the aid you can offer your patients and help them decide as to what is best for them and the time to consult with them accordingly!
Work with the best kind of technology such as speech testing so it’s not just a hearing test. An opportunity to work with a great independent company in the private sector where you can see for yourself the satisfaction of your efforts in your follow ups and returning patients
Coming from the NHS? They are a company that have been intertwined with Audiology for many decades and are fully supportive with your transition into the private sector with your induction and training to really ease your way into the company.
A little of what to expect:
- Competitive basic salary of up to £40,000
- A brilliant bonus scheme in place - 10% of anything you sell OTE £80K!
- An established database and diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Low pressured working environment giving you more time with the patient – up to 90 minutes to really assess your patients
- There are also a whole host of career opportunities available and progression is encouraged and supported widely throughout the company
- Work within the Wiltshire region between a few / limited amount of practices
- Work with the very best equipment in HearCare
- A Company Car is given + Expenses
- Work between 2 lovely branches in Poole and Christchurch
• To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
• HCPC and BSHAA registration preferred
• You must also hold a full UK driving licence
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- Clean faultless HCPC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Driving Licence
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position