300 words will never tell you everything about this Domiciliary Optometrist opportunity open to anyone based in the Yorkshire area. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Domiciliary Optometrist opportunity open to anyone based in the Yorkshire area:
- Up to £78,000 basic salary plus rewarding bonus scheme, car allowance and additional benefits
- No weekend working, ever – enjoy a true work/life balance in this Monday to Friday position
- Enjoy freedom and diversity in a unique Optometry position that differs greatly from the high-street
- Change lives for a living as you carry out sight tests to patients with a range of needs who are unable to attend a high street practice
- This will suit an Optometrist who leads from the front and is looking to further their career in a lead Optometrist role
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org