Hearing Care Assistant
Hearing care Assistant
Stretford, Greater Manchester
Up to £25,500 OTE
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Hearcare Assistant at a Recognised Award-Winning Provider of Hearcare.
This Branch Position is situated in an Affluent part of Manchester and is an excellent opportunity for a Hearing care Assistant wanting to Progress their Career to the Next Level.
No Hearing care experience necessarily required, can be from an Administrative Background wanting to enter the world of Hearing care with Full Support to obtain relevant Qualifications.
A truly excellent opportunity to work for an Excellent Company.
Key Advantages – Hearing care Assistant
- Award Recognised Accreditations placing them at a Hospital Standard Clinically
- The opportunity for Progression. The Successful Applicant will start as a Hearcare Assistant with a View To Progress to a Fully-fledged Audiologist
- Great employee culture with Accommodating Management & Manageable workload
- Be Responsible for the Operations, Functionality, Administration with a little Patient Contact
- Cutting Edge Selection of Digital Hearing Aids utilising the very Latest Digital technology
- Encouraged to work Autonomously and Not ‘Micro-Managed’
Details and Requirements – Hearing care Assistant
Must be proficient on administrative and operational tasks
- Full Time Position
Salary and Benefits – Hearing care Assistant
- Up to £25,500 (OTE INC Bonus)
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.