A rare and exclusive new opportunity has just become available for an experienced Optical Dispenser to join a well-established and ambitious independent practice Kegworth near Leicester.
You will be either a qualified Dispensing Optician or an optical professional comfortable Dispensing at all levels with practice management. Experience is required in this multifaceted role, where you will work closely with the highly experienced and friendly team currently in practice.
The priority is to deliver exceptional customer service within a practice that is highly regarded by the community it serves, maintaining high standards to continue their ongoing success.
- Rare opportunity to join well-established fully independent practice
- Multifaceted role where you will have the opportunity to take on managerial responsibilities alongside dispensing within the practice as required
- High end products including designer frames and lenses to cater to an affluent fully private patient base
- Far more relaxed working environment where the priority is maintaining the practices good reputation and delivering exceptional patient care over making a quick sale
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary up to circa 29000 depending upon experience
- Bonus scheme based off practice performance and not individual sales (TBC)
- All professional fees paid if qualified
- Further benefits negotiable
- Excellent long-term career prospect for an ambitious candidate
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience within Optics
- Have a driven and ambitious mindset to be proactive to help develop with the business longer term
- You will be comfortable dispensing if you are not a qualified Dispensing Optician and should hold previous managerial experience
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs