Superb new clinic-based Audiologist job working across two highly established fully independent clinics both within 30-minute commute of Brentwood including sites in Essex and NE London.
If you feel that your talents are being wasted in routine clinics, this could be a great opportunity to expand the scope of care that you offer as our exclusive client offers a variety of more specialist clinical services ensuring a great level of engagement and job satisfaction for clinically minded Audiologists...
The position is working for a busy, highly regarded independent audiology provider which prides itself on delivering exceptional treatment and outcomes.
They are a small, privately owned company with offices in Chelmsford and North East London and are one of very few private audiology clinics which are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), are an authorised Lyric provider and provide a complete diagnostic audio-vestibular and paediatric service to ENT.
Personality and client care focus is of paramount importance to our client so please don't be put off if you don't have any advanced specialist training (although please note previous wax experience is essential).
- Must be a passionate clinician open to new developing new skills and coaching
- Full or part time role 3-5 days per week 9am-530pm mid-week with Saturdays 10am-5pm (role requires two Saturdays per month minimum)
- Consultation times up to 1.5 hours and freedom of choice from all leading manufacturers
- Clinic based role working with extensive highly trained support team across 2 fully independent practice locations
- You will be expected to carry out wax microsuction services and should have recognised training and experience in this area
- Training will be given to fill any gaps in experience in terms of specialist clinic services, but you must be a confident and personable
Package and Benefits
- Superb salary offering up to 30,000
- Uncapped commission with current colleagues achieving c.50,000-60,000 OTE
- Great scope to develop specialist clinical services
- Healthcare package
- All other benefits in line with statutory requirements
- Clinic based with both sites in walking distance from train station, so no car required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC required or eligible to register as required
- 1/2 years post qualified experience required as a minimum
- Right to work in UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813 452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs