We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant join a high end practice based in Windsor, Berkshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice and play an integral part in the growth and development of the team whilst working in a state of the art environment.
The patient centred environment has been created in the practice where the team can enjoy themselves whilst developing their careers.
Optical Assistant - Role
- State of the art practice
- Affluent area - Close to the train station
- Amazing patient reviews
- Access to a wide range of designer brands
- Working with a high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Reception duties
- Further training and development - DO course/manageent
- Salary between £17,000 to £21,000
- Working hours between 9am to 6pm
- Weekend work on a rota basis
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
- Able to dispense lenses
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to develop and maintain a reputation for high quality customer care
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Interest in fashion and styling
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.