Our client is now looking for a full time Dispensing Optician Manager due to business demands.
As a Dispensing Optician Manager in Leven, your main task will be to help run the store from a retail perspective, focusing particularly on the quality of the dispensing service. Your efforts will help to ensure that the store runs successfully, while providing customers with an exceptional service. Much of your work will involve inspiring staff to perform at their best and meet the highest technical standards.
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled Dispensing Optician Manager to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward
Our client is an boutique practice, with a reputation within the local community for providing an eye care service that is second to none.
The successful candidate will need to be extremely passionate about optics, clinically minded, commercially aware, have a fantastic understanding of KPI'S and a proven track record of sales.
If you feel like this is the right role for you the please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Clinically minded & commercially aware.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of sales.
- Proven knowledge of understanding KPI'S
Job Benefits and Information:
- Working with a professional, supportive team.
- Working with the latest equipment on the market.
- Excellent customer care
- 33 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working for a modern practice.
- Fantastic salary.
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
For further information, please contact the Match2Match team on;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474
Email your CV today in a word Doc to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please email us your CV today: