Retail Change Trainer Ireland
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Making people feel good, cared for and smart through the exceptional products, services and value we offer — is what sets us apart.
That’s why we need you. We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Retail Trainer will combine their Optical, Audiology and Domiciliary skills with their delivery experience to facilitate change related learning activities across the business. The role combines different learning techniques to ensure the learners’ experience is challenging, practical and effective.
It is a delivery focussed role, facilitating a range of training and development activities on site and virtually that focus on successful business outcomes. There will be a requirement to spend time working alongside partners, retail support teams and local In-Store Trainers to plan, prepare and shape the solutions and activities to land the business priorities.
- Initially focus on improving company colleague induction compliance
- Gaining expertise in the P&P systems as part of preparing for delivery of a successful new people and payroll system implementation
- Proactively work with the wider Retail L&D Team to ensure a complete training solution
- Provide challenge, advice and coaching support for In-Store Trainers (IST)
- Work with partners, managers and In-Store Trainers in the division to build capability
- Support RRMs on landing the business change initiatives
- Support other regional meetings as appropriate i.e. partner and manager
- Attend and deliver at national people development events
- Utilise appropriate methods to market and communicate the delivery offer locally
- Actively participate in your own continued professional development
- Manage the designated Training Centre ensuring standards are exceeded when these are in use
Skills Ability or Experience
- Facilitation and training skills in virtual and face to face delivery approaches, for individuals, small and large groups
- Mentoring & Coaching skills
- Utilise self-management to plan, prioritise and manage a heavy workload in a flexible manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced evolving business
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Strong customer focus
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply now!
We are happy to talk flexible working!