Customer Service Assistant - Nottingham
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
Optical expertise isn't essential as full training is provided.
Due to expansion and opening a new store, we are currently recruiting for Optical Assistants and Call Centre/Admin Assistants.
As an integral member of our Optical Assistants team you'll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they visit our store.
Your job role will include;
• Providing excellent customer service while assisting customers with their purchases and providing expert advise on our products.
• Listening to customers needs in order to recommend our products.
• Using the latest technology in the optics industry to provide a professional experience.
We will teach you everything you need to know about eyecare and our products, but you will need to be great at working with customers in a fast paced environment. This role could be based in our Nottingham city centre store or our new store in Colwick when it opens in September.
Our call centre is also based in the centre of Nottingham city and is a key part of our business. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are articulate, self motivated and able to provide excellent customer service over the phone.
Please note from the 19th July PPE remains in store and will be supplied by the company
The ability to multitask is essential in this role as your key responsibilities will include:
• Efficiently answer all inbound calls for four (soon to be five) different branches – average of 90 calls per agent per day.
• Respond positively to customer enquiries via phone and email.
• Varied administrative tasks including, processing nhs paperwork, monitoring emails, compiling reports, cashing up and banking.
• Verifying online appointment bookings
Both stores will open 7 days a week, between the hours of 8am and 7pm. You will work shifts dictated by the rota. We are looking for both full time and part time team members.
Competitive bonus can be earned on completion of probation.