Project Co-Ordinator / Operations Co-Ordinator / IT Department Co-ordination and Administration / IT Team Administrator
Main Purpose of the Role
Primarily the role works closely with the Operations teams and responsible for providing administration support to the technical teams who deliver support services within the Specsavers IT estate. Working with key project and design teams in conjunction with stakeholders to co-ordinate technical activities to ensure an effective support service.
The role requires a strong organisation skill set and understanding of technical support methodologies. Supporting both internal and external customers ensuring all administration duties relating to Technical Projects are Services are delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Oversee both hard and soft document control. Co-ordination of technical information and specifications. Support to ensure our customers receive great service each and every time.
Your Skills, Ability or Experience
- Highly organised and can multitask effectively.
- Prioritise workload within a busy IT support department
- Able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service.
- Clear and professional communication skills.
- Able to take appositive approach to supporting others.
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure and use own initiative.
- Able to build, develop and maintain relationships across the business.
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive, self-motivating and willing to take the initiative.
- Organised and methodical in approach to all aspects of the role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Natural team player with desire to encourage interaction and integration.
- A good knowledge of IT methodologies.
- Taking ownership of support contracts.
- Attendance and minuting of meetings as required
- Project Action Tracking
- Review of technical reports
What you will be doing:
- Service Request Management processes.
- Day to Day interface to the Operations bridge and service desk teams. .
- Management of the existing CMDB, to capture EOSL and timely replacements
- Support and RACI annual reviews
- Cloud cost management (Tagging/Escalations/etc).
- Resource and Capacity monitoring, reporting and escalation
- Retail and Billing/invoicing, working closely with the finance team
- Service Availability, review set up and run a monthly Service Availability overview
- Ensure annual review of technical documentation and standard operating procedures is undertaken.
- Raising Technical orders with suppliers for Software/Hardware/Professional Services/etc
- Drive continuous improvement in operations process, quality, and performance through implementation of best practices which help improve the efficiency of the team.
- Ensure support documentation and records are maintained and updated to reflect compliance
- Support to Technology Operations manager on a day to day basis