£34,000 + benefits
Unique fashionable brands
Job ID: 160721-589
One of Essex’s leading independent eye care providers is recruiting for a Dispensing Optician within their beautifully presented practice located in Central Essex.
As independent practitioners, unlike some the main chain-store opticians, they are not tied to any supplier. This means they will always offer patients the right frame, lenses or other products specifically for their individual needs and requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about eye care and eyewear to be part of the most important aspect of the business – the customers. Working within a practice that believe making beautiful glasses is an art perfected by few.
- Up to £34,000 basic salary + commission & benefits
- Every year selected teams visit trade shows to see what next season's eyewear has to offer and to hand edit the selection that you will find in the practice
- Working with unique brands – Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Versace, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Vinyl Factory, Yves Saint Laurent, William Morris, Elle, Prada, Lindberg, Chanel and many more
- Continuous advances in technology and equipment including OCT alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Spending more time with each patient to truly understand personal requirements
- The practice is also renowned for its clinical work, offering: Colorimetry & Visual Stress, Dry Eye & Red Eye Assessments and Specialist contact lenses
- Very spacious and beautifully presented dispensing areas within the practice
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- You will receive training, continuous mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- Proving you with the best skills to offer expert advice in a vast range of products and services
- Working within a culture where everyone is friendly and passionate about doing the right thing
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday - Friday (09:00am - 17:30pm), Saturday (09:00am - 17:00pm) Closed Sundays and Bank Holiday
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and ABDO Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £34,000 + + commission & benefits
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07881287964 for more details.