Optical Assistant - WEEKDAYS ONLY!
One of our very high-end independents is looking for an optical assistant to join there already very talented team of staff. The practice offers a wide range of very high-end frames such as Mont Blanc, Mulberry etc. Offering only weekdays only!
We are seeking a friendly and confident optometrist who can commit to a full time/part time position based in Nuneaton. With excellent career progression available, someone who is career driven and wants to improve their skills and career would be at an advantage as well as being able to provide an excellent service to their patients. Offering a salary up to £22,000, bonus, pension, good flexibility and more.
The ideal location for the optical assistant to be based is in Nuneaton or its surrounding areas with good travel links or a car.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to 22,000 + bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Good flexibility
- Exceptional career development
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- Supportive and friendly team
- Good clinical and commercial balance
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position.
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, on 0207 199 8641 OR Harrison.B@vivid-optical.co.uk - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our consultant at Harrison.B@vivid-optical.co.uk and we will keep you informed about the £500!