300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Sheffield. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Sheffield:
- £20,000 basic salary plus bonus scheme and benefits
- Rare opportunity to play a key role in a brand-new optical practice
- Deliver a unique customer experience that differs from the traditional high-street in a practice equipped with brand new equipment and the latest technology
- Your past experience and expertise will be highly valued in the launch of this exciting new practice
- This full-time role will suit a customer-focused optical assistant
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com