Cardiff Optometrist - £62K
This company is most likely to be the most sought after employers for what they represent which is the renowned optical company that offer the most technologically advanced ophthalmic instruments and expert eye health care as part of their commitment to their ethos.
They are renowned as a high end company to work for as they typically dispense expensive products, so they normally have a more affluent and private patient base.
Every single one of their stores are very affluent and modern practices that have great and up to date array of equipment in every store alongside having computerised systems in store.
Having recently undergone a few changes as a company they have made such propsosals offering Optometrist Manager positions as well as rolling OCT and there's even discussions of putting AI tech into their OCT equipment to offer a second opinion based on an algorithm.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Retinal Photography and Advanced Equipment
- Computerised Systems and Modern Practices
- Training and Development Courses
- Opportunities to go into Management and Pre-Reg Supervision (Additional £3,000)
- Renowned to offer the most Competitive Salaries (Up to £55,000)
- Bonus on average: £3,000 - £4,000
- Childcare Vouchers, Gym Memberships, Life and Medical Insurance
- 33 days holiday and ability to buy 3 additional days holiday
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position