Optometrist - Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
Specsavers in Cribbs Causeway are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Cribbs Causeway– a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Potential of up to £5k joining bonus (terms apply)
- Compressed hours (37.5) or Full time (40 hours) or Part Time considered
- Personalised benefits – Netflix, Apple Music, Gym or Golf membership
- Chance to work between varying sized 3 stores or just one!
- Working alongside a team of 15 clinicians
- Peer to peer reviews – personal development plans
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Closing working relationship to New Medica and universities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Tier 2 supported
- Package built around you!
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
The location. Cribbs Causeway is undergoing a lot of development with the construction of a new O2 arena underway which has brought a wealth of investment to the area.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.firstname.lastname@example.org