Optometrist - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Specsavers in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire are looking for a keen and enthusiastic Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Ellesmere Port where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• An annual salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with IP/Medical retina and Professional certificate of glaucoma
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Opportunity to work in one store or across sister stores
• Free parking within a 5 minute walk
Specsavers in Ellesmere Port has recently had a store refit. We now have 4 fully equipped test rooms, all fitted with latest clinical technology – meaning you have everything you need to perform sight tests to the highest possible standards
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.email@example.com