Optometrist - East Mayne, Basildon
- A competitive salary package
- A £10,000 joining bonus
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme - earn an extra £1,000 per month
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as NIDEK Phoropters and OCT
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.What we’re looking forAlongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward. For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Spendiff at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 01566 770 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.