Optometrist (Part Time) - Stroud, Gloucestershire
Specsavers in Stroud, Gloucestershire are looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Stroud where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Part Time role (2 Days a week to include a Saturday)
• An annual salary of up to £50,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year pro rata
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Great working relationship with New Medica
• Support IP/Prof Cert Glaucoma
• Working alongside a friendly and experienced team
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.firstname.lastname@example.org