25 minute test times
Work full time over 4 days
3 days off every week
Job ID: 180621-158
Fantastic Optometrist opportunity within a clinically focused multiple practice in North-West Kent.
This Practice provides a professional yet relaxed family friendly atmosphere for both patients and staff alike.
The company pride themselves on being highly innovative investing in different levels of cutting edge technology to offer a truly clinical assessment process for all their patients.
- 25 minute testing times
- Equipment: OCT, Auto-phoropter, Humphrey visual fields, Fundus camera, Slit Lamp, Trial frames & Computerised management system
- 6 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- Specialist services: MECS, Low vision, Dry eye clinics, Diabetic screening and specialist lenses
- Excellent support network with experienced well-established staff allowing consideration toward experienced and newer qualified professionals
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- A spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday - Friday (08:30am - 18:30pm) Saturday & Sunday (09:00am - 17:00pm)
- Working full time over 4 days with 3 days off every week
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £60,000 + professional fees and lucrative bonus structure (negotiable)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 total)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07881287964 for more details.