Optometrist (combination of clinic / virtual clinics)
300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity based in Dorset. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist opportunity in Dorset:
- £60,000 basic salary plus benefits incl. 35 days annual leave
- This is a very, very different role to traditional high-street Optometry – your full focus will be on the clinical aspect of Optometry as you work across three local clinics and manage virtual clinics at home and support patients from GP referrals and emergency calls
- Extensive 3-month clinical training programme as you focus solely on the clinical assessment of patients rather than standard refraction
- Full or part-time role – this is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to multiple clinics and work from home managing virtually clinics
- With no refraction, this is a very unique opportunity and will suit someone clinically motivated who is looking for something different to life in the test room
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com