Optometrist - Chester, Cheshire
Specsavers in Chester are looking for a keen and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Chester where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on offer?
• An annual salary of up to £55k (depending on experience)
• A strong performance based bonus scheme
• Potential joining bonus up to £10k (terms apply)
• Full or part time hours (compressed hours considered)
• Alternate weekends or set weekend day
• 12 month FTC available
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest technology such as OCT
• Free Parking available
• Great store for either a newly qualified or experienced optometrist
• Opportunity to work across sister store
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.firstname.lastname@example.org