Sales Advisor - Glasgow
Title: Sales Advisor - Healthcare
Location: Glasgow - Flexible and can be homebased
Salary and Benefits: Competitive + excellent bonus + Flexible working available
Contract: FT - 40 hours a week - Monday - Friday
Since 1994, Visioncall has been a leading eye care provider to the UK care home sector, delivering home sight tests to those unable to visit a high street optician. Regardless of a person's age or needs, we believe that they have the right to the best eye care service to help them See Better and Live better. Our specialist holistic approach to eye care means our patients will bene t from being more engaged with the world around them.
The main function of the Sales Advisor is to liaise with our private customers and their next of kin to discuss and convert prospective orders into sales in an ethical manner in line with Company values. The Sales Advisor plays a major part in supporting the clinical team to improve the quality of service provided to our customers and ensuring we run efficient and profitable clinics.
In addition to the above, the role also undertakes several aspects of administrative support to the office. It is a varied and busy role, working under pressure and to monthly targets. It is a challenging but rewarding role where you will be part of a team helping vulnerable patients to see better and live better.
Responsibilities You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Making outbound customer service / sales calls to patient s next of kin to discuss the patients eyecare needs, gaining authorisation to proceed with any private orders.
- Answer inbound calls from care homes/relatives, taking ownership of requests and ensuring they are put into action.
- Ensure any home or patient requests are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner, ensuring any changes to patient details are updated on the company database.
- Management of customer complaints, ensuring they are resolved in an efficient and professional manner. All complaints should be recorded in line with SOP s.
- Maintain and develop great relationships with our patients and clients, supporting clients/patient retention.
- Represent the business in a positive manner and promote Visioncall as a preferred optical provider.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the company business/employees/patients/ and their families.
- Work to Company and industry regulatory standards, policies and practices, delivering quality services and taking responsibility for your customer s needs.
- Accurately maintain the active and deceased filing system.
- Keep your knowledge updated in all aspects of our standard operating practices, meeting key performance outcomes which contribute to the overall team success.
- Offer support to others to help them learn and solve customer issues, both within the team and sharing knowledge more widely within our national network.
- Providing support for other administrative tasks within the office.
- Undertaking any other reasonable request and duties as may be required.
Qualifications To be successful within the role of Sales Advisor you will possess the following:
- Strong account management experience is essential
- Prior experience within Retail Optics, Dispensing or Healthcare would be highly desireable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate and able to use a variety of software packages to a high standard.
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Able to communicate effectively with patients and their families with patience and empathy.
- A confident telephone manner and be able to display a high degree of accuracy.
- Confidently work in a high-volume environment, at pace and managing your day to day responsibilities
- Awareness of the commercial aims and objectives of the Company
- Be prepared to undertake any additional training that may be required for time to time.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent bonus
- Flexible working opportunities available
- In-house e-learning
- Working within a considerate & value based working environment
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!