SuccessFactors Functional Specialist (ECP)
SuccessFactors Functional Specialist – (EC / ECP)
We are passionate about our people and support our colleagues to be the best they can be. Our people are committed to doing the little things that matter, better, every day.
Specsavers are a truly multi-category business with optics, home visits, contact lenses, audiology and broader eyecare services all playing a part in us becoming recognised as a trusted healthcare brand.
The SuccessFactors Functional Specialist is an expert who interprets business processes, writes specs, and typically does the system configuration to reflect business requirements in the Core HR suite of SuccessFactors applications. Their primary focus will be Employee Central and Payroll. They will work alongside the Product Manager (HCM) and the wider Product Management team to deliver continuous improvements across the portfolio of solutions.
The role will be responsible for delivering the backlog of system developments and enhancements that have either been agreed by the business or, have been mandated by the vendor(s). Being a functional Specialist will mean you are the key SME for your Product(s) and will provide specialist level knowledge and expertise to the business. You will be responsible for the delivery of quarterly releases of onboarding module and collaborate with other SMEs.
To be successful
• 4+ years’ technical experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll this includes Time off and Position management.
• You have an inquisitive mindset and you’re naturally curious and keen to get to the root of the problems.
• Proven experience with continuous development and change management including configuration changes, module implementation and release management.
• Must have an up-to-date SAP SuccessFactors Employee central & Employee Central Payroll accreditation – minimum of an SAP Associate Certificate
• Good understanding of GDPR, data retention management and HR Processes and policies
You will be joining Specsavers high performing SuccessFactors team. Becoming a true SME and working closely with delivery teams, driving change and development of the product.
We believe in rewarding our people for their hard work so have a great mix of benefits and opportunities for you. Giving you the recognition, you deserve!
We are also happy to talk about flexible working.
It’s going to be an exciting journey. If you want to be part of it, please apply by 23rd July