German Speaking Customer Care Advisor – £20,900 per annum plus bonus
Title: Customer Care Advisor – German speaking
Hours: Full Time – Mon – Fri – 40 hours per week
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £10.09 per hour
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to more than 100 clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Want to be part of a team that literally change people lives?
You will be contacting people who have expressed an interest in our services with a view to converting to an appointment or sale. Although the role is based in our fantastic Glasgow offices it is contacting patients in German therefore spoken and written German to native standard is required along with fluent English.
- Making contact with patients who have recently attended an initial consultation
- Promoting the lifestyle and clinical benefits of our treatments
- Manage the patient pipeline
- Providing an exceptional after sales service
- German language skills to native level
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Outbound calling
- Ability to converse and relate to a wide range of people
- Excellent communication skills with empathy and understanding
- Ability to deliver first class customer service
- IT skills – database, word/excel and email
- Teamwork, with the skills to add value to the existing set up
The role is all about the customer experience coupled with exceeding conversion targets. You must be comfortable making outbound calls and emails to discuss the consultation, benefits and options with the ultimate aim to book the patient in for the treatment, therefore you need to be resilient, have a caring, empathetic nature and be comfortable working to targets.
Flexibility is needed in order to ensure optimum cover at all times, working patterns are agreed well in advance so you have plenty of notice to plan outside of work, you will work a 40 hour week between 9am and 7pm (Mon to Fri) with no weekend working.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with bonus and a host of benefits including individual rewards
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- On site subsidised restaurant and subsidised professional spa facilities
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
- First class training in our product range
- 40 hours per week and no weekends
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer
Over £400 million has been invested in our clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder that we’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
Optical Express has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined. In fact, over 99% of our patients would recommend us.