£60,000 + exclusive benefits
30-45 minute test times
Specialist services (Inc. OCT)
Job ID: 097021-373
We are currently looking for an Optometrist with an ambition to work within a well-established, patient focused independent practice in East Dorset.
The practice has a stellar reputation for clinical excellence and is known locally as THE place to go for an eye examination.
The owners have further developed this reputation, investing heavily in state-of-the-art technology and continually developing the team’s clinical knowledge within the company undertaking higher qualifications that allow the team to deliver the very best ophthalmic care.
- Up to £60,000 basic salary + exclusive benefits
- 30-45 minute testing times
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- 2 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- Equipment: OCT / Daytona Optomap / Auto Phoropter heads / Trial frames / Slit lamp / Hanson VFA / Non-contact tonometry / Computer based management system
- Specialist services: Emergency Eye Care / Dry Eye Assessment / Coloured Overlay Assessment / Specialist contact lenses / Hearing and ear care services
- Benefits including: Professional fees / Pension / Quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts
- Weekend flexibility possible
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Saturday (09:00am - 17:30pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays (Weekend flexibility available)
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £60,000 + exclusive package
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / private healthcare / gym contribution / staff discount
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total)
Enquire now for more details and/or to have a confidential chat by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881287964.