Dublin Optometrist - €72K
Ever Been Curious About a Mobile Role in Dublin?
We have a Great Company needing an Optometrist to work between a select number of Stores; earn up to €72,000 with a Company Car & Expenses Covered!
Here's What To Expect!
The position itself is actually a mobile role of which many people do not know much about although there are different structures for mobile roles and currently in Dublin it is a more localised Mobile Role:
- This is dependent on the needs of the company at the time and if it is great in your area then we can get a role very localised to your vicinity
- You will be given an company car where you choose from a list of Fleet Cars such as Skoda's/VW's/Audi/Renault etc
- All travel expenses and parking expenses paid for outside your primary store
- Car Insurance Paid for you and one other person!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Renowned to offer the most Competitive Salaries (Up to €65,000)
- Retinal Photography and Advanced Equipment - OCT / Fundus Cameras
- Computerised Systems and Modern Practices
- Training and Development Courses
- Opportunities to go into Management and Pre-Reg Supervision (Additional €3,000)
- Bonus on average: €3,000
- Childcare Vouchers, Gym Memberships, Life and Medical Insurance
- 33 days holiday and ability to buy 3 additional days holiday
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- CORU registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless CORU record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position