Optical Assistant - Retail (Junior)
3 days left
- Full Time
Optical Assistant - Trainee
We are currently looking for people like you, who are enthusiastic, providing great customer service and would like to pursue a career in retail, management or optics. As well as being passionate and motivated in everything you do, it’s important that can listen and communicate – as that’s what excellent service is all about. You’ll also be a team player, helpful and want to make a difference!
You may have worked during school holidays, paper round, family business, work experience, whatever, we want to know all about it...
What does the role involve?
- Welcoming customers into store
- Booking in eye tests
- Pre-screening patients
- Measuring frames
- Providing style advice
- Taking phone calls
Your on-the-job training will sit alongside structured learning that will lead to a nationally recognised qualification. This will be the start of a new and rewarding career - the sky is the limit!
- Gain valuable work experience in a full-time role
- Receive comprehensive and structured training, supported by a qualified assessor
- Deliver high-quality products and services in an innovative retail environment
- Become part of a team working towards a common goal
- Be entitled to paid holidays
If you think this may be a great opportunity for you, we want to hear form you, please send your CV in word format, we will contact you to arrange a telephone interview.
You must be over the age of 16 to apply for this role.
Salary - min wage.