Optometrist - Newly Qualified/Established | Braintree | PT/FT | £45k-£60k | Independent Ethos |
Match2Match Recruitment along with a prestigious client of ours are seeking an Optometrist for their busy practice in based in Braintree.
This top end practice has an excellent reputation for providing high standards of care to all of their patients. They have all the latest equipment and have an excellent team of professionals that help in the smooth running of the clinics on a daily basis, providing that first class customer journey. They are looking for an Optometrist that can cover three days per week to include weekends, days are flexible.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, clinically minded and commercially aware.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact information provided below;
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be GOC Registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to test at 25 minutes
- Have some basic IT skills
- Have effective communication skills both verbal and written
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Bonus based on daily sales
- Professional freedom
- GOC fees paid
- CET courses available
- Full training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Private dental care
- Part Time - 3 days per week to include Weekends
- Flexible hours
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!