1 day left
- Part Time
Need to know
• Extremely competitive salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience, location and mobility)
• A highly-rewarding, performance-based, uncapped discretionary bonus scheme
• Relocation package available
We are looking for an Optometrist to join our lovely teams across North Wales, based at Boots Opticians Llandudno.
Our team at Llandudno has over 65 years optical experience put together. Needless to say, you will be very well supported in your role working with some fantastic individuals.
Our store boasts 1x pre-screen room and 2 testing rooms, you will also be working alongside our Resident Optometrist proudly working for Boots Opticians for 15 years.
Parking is available nearby within a very short walking distance, there is also parking available in the shopping centre for a small charge.
There is a bus stop right outside the practice and the train station is a 5 minute walk away, therefore public links are very convenient and reliable.
The picture-perfect Victorian seaside resort of Llandudno has remained virtually unchanged since its heyday. The sweeping bay of the North Shore is lined with pastel-coloured hotels and the unmistakable backdrop of The Great Orme’s limestone cliffs. It is this glorious holiday destination that has inspired and delighted visitors for centuries.
We would love to hear from you, get in touch for a confidential chat!
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll use your outstanding qualifications and passion for your role to provide an exceptional level of care to our patients.
Our patients are also our customers and they are everything for Boots Opticians. Working with the Practice Manager, our Optical Teams and Clinical Governance Optometrists, you’ll create a culture where everyone is passionate about doing the right thing for them. Together these elements will play a big part in making us No 1 for Customer Care.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Using your leadership skills and passion for your patients to inspire your colleagues to deliver a really memorable customer journey.
- Bringing your vibrant personality into the day to day running of the practice – setting high standards to ensure everything runs professionally
- Building firm and longstanding relationships – not only with colleagues and customers but with healthcare professionals in the local community
- Listening to our customers – and provide the right, up to date information at all times
- Selecting the best products for each customer
- Ensuring that you effectively lead your team so that our customers receive an excellent service in a great environment
- Ensuring that we uphold the highest possible standard of clinical care
- What you’ll need to have.
You will need to be a fully qualified GOC registered Optometrist with additional registration with the relevant NHS body, but in addition to this we’re looking for really inspiring people, with a friendly professional personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all, it’s our people that are at the heart of our business.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own professional development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities for you with Boots Opticians, as we believe we can offer you the best professional development in the business. But it isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in developing you a bit more, the real you – and that is what makes us all feel good.
What’s in it for you?
On offer is a generous salary, a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more, discretionary bonus, along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
In addition, care and attention is paid to your personal and professional career development as a clinician, providing you with a range of interactive CET events throughout the year and genuine career opportunities across the business.
Please click on the following link to apply or if you would like a confidential chat or get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
This role is subject to a DBS/PVG check, Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis. You will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with us before we make a decision.