Full or part time
Clinical & professional development
Job ID: 020721-161
This is a superb Dispensing Optician opportunity within a clinically focused multiple practice in North-West Kent.
The company are community-focused and need someone ready to use their passion, skills and experience to build on their ever-growing and loyal customer base.
This is an opportunity to work with an employer who offers a workplace with a difference – where people grow both personally and professionally.
- Annual salary based on experience – up to £26,000 + Pension
- Their range of designer glasses includes the latest styles from some of the most fashionable names around
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT alongside fully computerised patient management systems
- Excellent support network within the practice offering exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Practice offer specialist services including MECS, Low vision, Dry eye clinics, Diabetic screening and specialist contact lenses
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- A spacious and beautifully presented working environment with 4 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- Accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day
Details and requirements
- Practice opening hours: Monday - Friday (08:30am - 18:30pm) Saturday & Sunday (09:00am - 17:00pm)
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered and have previous experience working in an optician
Salary and benefits
- Up to £26,000 + pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 total)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07881287964 for more details.