TYNE AND WEAR OPTOMETRIST £65,000
Despite most of 2020 being taken up in the crisis and recovery stages of the pandemic, the start of 2021 really is the time for us to celebrate and look forward.
With the vaccine promising a return to a new kind of normal, it is finally time to start planning with confidence for the next move in your career.
- A market leading company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic optometrist to join their dynamic team.
- This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in optometry and gain hands on experience in a thriving and supporting workplace
This is an excellent opportunity for an optometrist seeking a role with a desirable multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious.
The position offers great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salary and benefits packages
- Great bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management)
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position