London Audiologist - Independent
Ambitious Audiologist Seeking Work in an Great Reputable Independent Group in London? Read Further below!
Vivid Optical's Healthcare division are currently recruiting on behalf of a top hearing specialist who are now searching for a new colleague to join their practice team, due to massive demand for their services and looking to expand their successful practices in central London.
They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of service and their hearing care is tailored to each person's hearing and lifestyle needs.
What to Expect:
The role is practice based and will involve covering 4 highly successful branches both based in the London region. 3 based in Central London such as Kensington, Fleet Street, Shoreditch and the other being in Milton Keynes area. The ideal candidate would be based between all these stores!
• Role would best suit a highly driven Audiologist eager to take advantage of expected minimum £30,000 average revenue streams every year due to the employer experiencing high levels of demand for their services
• You need to be passionate about delivering high standards of care and ideally have experience of working within a similar role
• Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to achieve their full potential
- Competitive basic salary of up to £28,000
- OTE is up to £35 - £40,000. This is a brand new audiology department so this would be becoming more and more alongside the business growing within the Opticians
- An established database and diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Low pressured with realistic and achievable sales targets and all resources readily available • There are also a whole host of career opportunities available and progression is encouraged and supported widely throughout the company
• To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
• You must also hold a full UK driving licence
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- Clean faultless HCPC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Driving Licence
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position