Optometrist - Winchester, Hampshire
What’s on Offer?
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Potential joining bonus up to £10k if you are new to Specsavers
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Full time (40 hours) or part time 3 days a week to Include a weekend day
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re located in the beautiful town of Winchester, known for its rich culture and history – perfect for people looking to escape to the country. Not only is the landscape brimming with incredible views and stunning architecture, it is within an easy distance of major towns including Southampton, Andover, and Basingstoke.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770 229 or email email@example.com