Audiologist - Berkshire
- Full Time
We offer audiologists the opportunity to move from clinic to domiciliary, taking audiology into the patient's own home. Working with the latest technology and a fantastic support team, you can help us deliver the very best domiciliary care to our growing and loyal customers.
What's on offer?
- An annual salary of up to £30k pa pro rata,depending on experience.
- Company car and an excellent commission structure.
- Flexible contracts, working full or part-time.
- Full daily support by a whole office of friendly assistants.
- The latest portable equipment.
- Additional benefits.
You'll be a HCPC registered qualified audiologist, offering the perfect blend of customer care and professional excellence. You'll be passionate about your customers and going the extra mile. You'll be clinically focused and looking for a role where you can build a great relationship with your patient, giving them the best possible service.
As an IQIPS accredited service, we need your help to continue providing the highest standards and care to our patients. Offering them better hearing every day -no matter what their budget - along with the best aftercare service available.