Optometry Development Manager - £75,000
Lucrative package available for a experienced and competent Optom seeking a senior role within a multi national company.
Work with the most innovative optometry equipment
Don't settle for less than full job satisfaction
Don't compromise your career progression for the sake of comfort.
The company is an outstanding multiple with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The store is well supported by a large company and is full of mod cons including innovative optometry equipment and computerised systems. With a modern store layout, the staff deliver superior service standards.
The practice is located in Dover.
The position offers great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £75,000
- Company has a "super brand status"
- Good bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR email@example.com
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position