PHD Research Optometrist - Clinical Opportunity
Vivid Optical are working with a private Ophthalmology provider on a unique research role that will involve exciting opportunities in the education and development of Optics!
- This is an amazing opportunity to work in a Centre of excellence for ophthalmic clinical research, and alongside medical suppliers, surgeons and academics in a variety of research areas.
- You will be analysing high levels of complex clinical data from EMR systems for UK / Global outcomes reporting, CQC submissions, surgeon reports, organising CET accredited referrer webinars and to support in virtual E-clinic.
This is a full time role, 3 days remote and 2 days supporting virtual E-Clinics.
Ideal candidate will be a qualified optometrist and equivalent background with a PhD in Vision Science, Optometry or related subject.
For more details of this complex role please email email@example.com or call 0207 186 1690
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated