Optical Assistant - Godalming - Advanced Practice
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Godalming, Surrey.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service.
The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused single testing room practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Extensive opportunities for development - Management or Dispensing Optician etc
- 9am - 5:30pm
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements thus being able to advise the best possible eye care solutions.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £18,500
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.