Optical Manager J132036
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join a well-established Optical practice based in Leeds on a full-time basis.
Working alongside a highly experienced and personable team, this is an exciting opportunity to work in an well-established optometry practice who work to the highest standards of patient care whilst offering a modern, excellent work environment.
This role will suit an ambitious individual who already operates with the highest standards of awareness patient care. On offer is an excellent remuneration package plus benefits and a unique career development plan.
- Full-time role where a weekend day will be required, and a flexible day off in the week to suit you
- Well-established practice with a superb reputation in the area
- Opportunity to work in a thriving practice and make your mark on the development and future of the business long term
- Working closely alongside the Directors where you will work closely both with junior support and senior clinical colleagues offering a highly supportive and analytical management style to drive practice performance
Package and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration scheme with basic salary up 30,000 + generous bonus adding to your package
- Various incentives and schemes including a well-being platform and discounts off high street brands, restaurants and cinema tickets
- Staff discounts
- ILM training support and further prospects for career development long term
- Opportunity to work FT across 4 days due to stores extended opening times starting at 8am working till 7/730pm (40 hour per week FTE contract and no late evenings required on weekends)
- All professional fees reimbursed for a qualified candidate
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Applications welcome from both Dispensing Optician qualified and non -qualified candidates but must have strong prior Management experience and ability to dispense as required
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs