Optometrist Role Reading
One of the leading and fastest growing multiples in the market are seeking are top quality optometrists for their high-end practice in Reading. The company prides itself on being at the forefront of technology and updates their equipment every 3 years.
Being a high end business, their product base is high value which means they have to offer an unparalleled level of service. With a focus on patient care and customer service, they have extensive support from experienced staff that take the pressure away! With further development and training of offer, this opportunity is one not to be missed!
- Salaries £70,000
- Bonus – On average £2,000
- Weekend flexibility
- 38.75 hours per week (1-hour lunch)
- 25 days +8 bank holidays (33 days)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity packages
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- GOC fees covered
If you are interested, then please contact our consultant Harrison on 0207 952 6628 or Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org – he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position