A fantastic opportunity has arisen with this leading UK multiple, who are looking to add an Optical Assistant to their hugely successful practice in High Wycombe.
You will need to be a strong team player, comfortable with a fast-paced, busy environment, be a real ‘people person’ and pride yourself in your punctuality and professionalism.
My client is looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to progress and develop in optics.
This practice is very well established and has a very strong local customer base. This is a busy store with quite a large team and due to continued success, they are looking to add somebody to the team who can help support the team and grow with the practice.
Responsibilities of the Optical Assistant
The role will primarily entail dispensing spectacles to all levels as well as conducting pre-screen tests and contact lens teaches. You will also be required to carry out frame styling and give patients advice on best options.
Reception duties and general admin will also be a part of the role and helping with the smooth running of the practice.
Requirements of the Optical Assistant
* At least 2 years of experience as an Optical Assistant ideally within a busy practice.
* Must be comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment as this practice currently emplys over 40 staff, test 7 days per week and will be moving back up to 6-7 clinics per day (after Covid measures drop)
* The ability to dispense to all levels. A friendly and personable demeanour and strong personal work ethic.
* A customer focused approach to your work and the ability to build a strong rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
Compensation of the Optical Assistant
For your efforts a competitive salary package up to £19,000 dependent on your experience is on offer and additional benefits. You will also have the opportunity to receive some further training and join a professional team in a fun and relaxed environment.
What happens next?
Once you have applied, one of the experienced team at Inspired Selections will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
They will also go over your previous experience from your CV and your current situation to make sure you have the relevant experience and match what the client is looking for.
Once this has been discussed leave it to us and we will arrange the meeting for you.
To apply for this new and rare opportunity:
– Call Chris at Inspired Selections on 0121 778 6999
– Upload your C.V to www.inspiredselections.co.uk
– SMS your Name and Availability for a call to 07537417722