Fantastic new Audiologist job working practice multi-site with fully independent and private client base in the Cambridgeshire region, near St Neots.
You will enjoy great levels of clinical and professional freedom working alongside the Directors of this fully independent and future focussed expending independent business.
Preference for the position is working full time however 3/4 days may be considered for highly capable applicants.
Operating out of highly regarded optical business units covering 3 / 4 locations all within 30-45 minutes of St Neots
You will enjoy an established client database for your long-term benefit in addition to pre-established revenues from previous aid sales.
Serving a fully private client base you will also benefit from a clinically focused environment with 60 minutes provided each new fully consultation to ensure high levels of customer are consistently maintained.
A generous salary will be provided for the successful candidate who will also benefit from a sale bonus incentive scheme enabling personal OTE 40-50,000+.
Principally working Monday to Friday 9am-530pm with potential of some Saturdays (expect 1 in 4 minimum).
- Work multi-site across 4 established optical practices all within 45-60 minutes of Oxford
- Offer full hearing aid consolations within 60-minute appointment times
- Ensure superb levels client care to fully private base making recommendations from choice of leading manufactures including Widex, Phonak,Starkey and Oticon aids
- Be proactive to build interest in the hear care services in order to attract new business and referrals etc
Package and Benefits
- Become a valued part of a growing independent business with great prospects for long term career development
- Basic salary up to 30,000
- Bonus scheme with total OTE 40-50,000+
- Travel allowance provided and some free parking available
- Professional fees paid
- 20 days holiday + 8 increasing to 25 + 8 with tenure
- Clinical and professional freedom guaranteed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or eligible to register as required
- Full drivers' licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Commercial experience much preferred
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs