Audiologist Role J144286
A new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a successful and ambitious group of practices in the Southampton area on a full-time basis.
Working multi-site between practice locations all within circa 30 minutes of each other, you will join a well-established hear care provider to continue their on-going success and provide exceptional patient care.
The environment in non-pressured with no hard targets as there is an emphasis placed upon patient satisfaction and reputation rather than a quick sale.
For an ambitious Audiologist there a multiple avenues for progression and development, with options to be sponsored through further courses such as wax removal and also options for partnership once you have some tenure.
In return is an excellent basic salary, all professional fees paid and 31 days holiday inclusive of bank, while the option for partnership is truly exciting if you wish to be considered.
- Practice based role in dedicated hear care rooms
- Perform hearing tests with both private and NHS patients
- Well-organised and managed where you will know your working schedule in advance
- Predominately a midweek only role but one weekend day working a month may be required
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Flexible test times to suit the Audiologist in a non-pressurised work environment
- Potential opportunities to be trained and contribute towards wax removal services.
Package and Benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
What Happens Next
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs