Optical Assistant - Wetherby - Advanced Practice
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced practice based in Wetherby, North Yorkshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service.
The practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment with a great family-feel within the team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Working in the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Meet and greet patients entering practice
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Collections, adjustments, repairs etc
- Nice and relaxed targets
- 9am - 5:30pm
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Passionate and enthusiastic about offering great service
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements
- Strong team player
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £19,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.