Optometrist - Walworth Road
Optometrist, Walworth Road, London
Specsavers in Walworth Road are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers In Walworth Road – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
Walworth Road has been going through a regeneration since 2018 where the government have pledged £2.8billion to the area. There's brand new houses, shops, buildings, flats, shopping centres etc. being built, the list goes on. This suburb has completely transformed and is quickly becoming a more sought after area to reside and work in.
What’s on Offer?
• £5,000 joining bonus
• Full or Part time position available
• Attractive salary
• Lucrative bonus scheme - earn an extra £3-400 per month
• Excellent Holiday Allowance PLUS your birthday off
• Extremely friendly and sociable team
• Directors are very hands on and keen to listen to your ideas
• GOC and college fees paid for
• Plenty of progression opportunities available
• All the latest equipment including an OCT
• Phoropters in all 6 test rooms
• Accessible transport links - Elephant and Castle station & the overground is a short distance from the store
• Off street parking
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Emily Spendiff on 01566 770 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org