A unique independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Locum Optometrist to work in their brand new practice in central Cambridge.
The practice focuses on offering patients a personable and positive experience, aiming to be the best of the best. The completely modern practice allows access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing comprehensive eye examinations to private patients
- Making sure the patient has a positive experience
- Be engaging and discuss the eye test procedures to patients
- 40 minute appointments
- No contact lens work
- Access to a fundus camera, Autorefractor , Slitlamp, Henson 7000, and Auto Tonometer.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Share ideas and examples with other Optometrists within the company
- Locums needed to cover clinics until they can find a full or part time resident
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.