We are currently looking for an Audiologist to work in an independent practice based in near Swindon with provision to cover nearby locations for a superb Audiology service provider.
You will walk into well-established practices, equipped with the latest technology with regards to testing and products to ensure that you can provide one of the most thorough hearing examinations available in the UK.
They are a highly established independent employer with decades of experience, offering an exceptional work environment for aspiring Audiologists and operating to the highest standards of patient care.
With no weekend work, a market leading package and little to no domiciliary work this is genuinely one of the best employers for an Audiologist to work at today.
- Monday to Friday only employed position
- Covering up to 3 practices in the Swindon area where you will know your schedule in advance
- General working hours 9am - 5/5:30pm enabling a great work-life balance
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high-end diverse product range
- Provide a bespoke hear care service to each patient to maximise customer satisfaction
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Working with the latest technology in hear care
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme including 31,000+ basic, 50k+ OTE & uncapped commission
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
- Lifestyle benefits including private gym membership and healthcare cover
- Professional fees paid
- Additional specialist clinical training
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs