Customer Care Advisor – £20,000 per annum plus bonus
Title: Contact Centre
Hours: Full time
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £20,000 per annum plus excellent bonus potential
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
Do you want to be part of a team that literally changes lives?
In return you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing training and development.
Each day will vary however the core components of your role will include:
- Engaging with existing or potential customers/patients
- Acting as first point of contact for internal and external customers
- Handling customer enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Booking consultations, sight tests and post-operative appointments
- Maintain and develop product knowledge and customer service skills
- Accurate maintenance of patient records
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills with the ability to overcome objections
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Bonus incentives
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted City Centre parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
If you are interested in being considered for the role please apply now.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer